North Laurel, MD Residential Carpet Cleaning & Rug Cleaning
on Purchases with your Ayoub N&H
Retailer credit card.
Interest will be charged to your
account from the purchase
date if the promotional
purchase is not paid in full
12 Months. Minimum
Monthly Payments required.*Click here for more details.
Ayoub N&H Wall-to-Wall 7-Step Cleaning Process
1. Inspection of carpet with client
2. Estimate of exact cleaning cost
4. Pre-Spray and Spot Treatment of carpet with safe enzyme pre-cleaning solution
5. Agitation of carpet fibers with special equipment to loosen soiling
6. Powerful Truck-Mounted Steam Extraction of carpet to remove pre-cleaning solution and soiling
7. Post-Cleaning Grooming of carpet fibers
Professional In-Plant Rug Cleaning Service North Laurel, Maryland
• Their rug cleaning technicians will remove dry embedded dirt.
• Hand wash and rinse your rugs with soap and water.
• Dry rugs in a climate controlled room to speed the drying process.
• Keep your cleaned rugs further protected with optional additives such as deodorizer, soil repellent, and moth-proofing if you wish (at an additional charge)
Carpet Cleaning & Rug Cleaning in North Laurel, MD
Cleaning your carpet and rugs is an important part of maintaining the look and health of your home. Regular professional cleanings remove everyday pollutants such as pollen, pet dander, and dirt tracked in from outside. In order to make sure your carpets and rugs do not get dirty quickly after you’ve had them professionally cleaned, ask for a protector to be applied.
Carpet and rug protectors act as a barrier, blocking dirt and potential stains from getting absorbed by the fiber. Did your cat have an accident on your new Persian rug or wall-to-wall carpet? A protector will give you time to soak up the urine before it permanently sets in! You’ll have the same protection from stains as a result of that wine spilled during a dinner party, or the cup of juice your child knocks over onto the floor.